LAGOON 421 LUXE - CHIROUBLES
ABOUT LAGOON 421 Luxe ''Chiroubles'' Bareboat Yacht Charter Sailing Catamaran in Tioman, Malaysia:
More about Lagoon 421 Luxe ''Chiroubles'' sailing catamaran in Malaysia:
LAGOON 421 luxe sailing catamaran offered for bareboat yacht charters and independent family sailing holidays is the upgraded version of the older Lagoon 421, both of which are directly derived from its predecessor, the famous Lagoon 420. She benefits from the same outstanding inside volume, and thanks to numerous owners’ suggestions, her bimini has been modified to be on the same level as the coachouse top, and the after part of her hulls has been redesigned to optimise her sailing performance.
''It is widely known that Lagoon multihulls are probably the most popular sailing catamarans in the yacht charter world. Continuous innovation in terms of design ie. fly bridge, or use of engines ie. hybrid as well as the fact the company was created by passionate sailors, led this brand to become the world leader in cruising catamarans.''
LAGOON 421 Luxe Sailing Catamarana are vailable in all main sailing destinations. This particular sailboat is based in Tekek marina on Island of Tioman in South East Malaysia, a region with constant climate and temperaturs of just below 30-degrees Celsius. A typical one week yacht charter itineary would take you to Salang Bay on day one and deserted island of Pulau Tulai on day two, both of which have most amazing beaches and suitable moorings. On day three you could sail to Pulau Seri Buat on the Coral Island for varan viewings, the giant pre-historic lizards. Later you could hti Pulau Harimau, Pulau Rawa and Pulau Tengah on all one day for most of swimming and snorkelling in the best crystal clear waters. Pulau Tinggi and Pulau Sibu are great for total relaxation and happy hour deals in local restaurants. Pulau Aor is the most beautiful of all islands in this archipelago and best for island excurion to the Batu Berhala rock formation in order to enjoy best panoramic views of all of the Tioman Archipelago. Finally, hitting Pulau Pinang and Pulau Pemangil would round up your spectacular yacht charter adventure in this idyllic and very remote location, only a few sailors have discovered so far. For full specification and quotes on this stunning Lagoon 421 luxe and a more detailed itinerary, please fill in the quick Yacht Charter REQUEST now !
A direct replacement for outgoing Lagoon 420, this catamaran is one of the finest bareboat charter yachts of them all.
The Lagoon 421 represents a summary of the expectations of the users of this category of cruising catamarans.
Naturally, she benefits from all the strong points the Lagoon 420 is famous for:
- outstanding comfort for a 42' catamaran (3 or 4 cabin versions available) including an independent washroom with toilet and shower for each cabin,
- a safe and comfortable deck layout (wide side decks, easy circulation, excellent overall ergonomics…),
- the famous "gull wing shaped" bridgedeck that prevents from slamming into big waves is continued forward so as to receive the anchor roller and an optional strut to fit a gennaker,
- the Lagoon 421 is also available with the Hybrid² (diesel / electric) propulsion system, developed by the Lagoon R&D department, and that makes Lagoon a prominent actor in this field.
And the Lagoon 421 also features a large number of improvements directly inspired from numerous owners' suggestions: - more dynamic lines and a lowered profile with the same comfort,
- a new and lowered fixed bimini,
- optimized hull lines with a redesigned underwater hulls shape aft,
- some new light grey tinted windows and hatches for an even nicer ambience and more natural light inside,
- and for good performance in light airs, the Lagoon 421 is available with a square top mainsail configuration.
• A modern, forward-looking solution;
• A clean and ecological system: low fuel consumption, little carbone dioxyde emission;
• Runs in silence;
• Only one fuel engine to maintain;
• Electric motors are maintenance free;
• Energy savings: the generator provides electricity for the motors, the batteries and the daily boat needs (air condition, power sockets, washing machine, etc.).
4 cabins with queen size beds, 4 toilets with separate head and shower on a boat less than 42 feet long: a roomy boat!
• An innovating and agressive look: a modern boat!
• A steering station that is part of the cockpit: a family boat!
• All manoeuvers brought to one control station: an easy boat! • A longitudinal beam that includes mooring and can include bow sprit: a smart boat!
• A rigid Bimini that can be fully enclosed: a protecting boat!
• A tall rig, a high plateform with a V shape, a genoa with a good overlap: a fast boat!
• A combination of what must be on a boat and what you thought would never: A LAGOON!
A brief description of the principle involved
• Complete installation is composed of two electric motors connected to propellers by straight shaft transmissions, one generator and two set of 6 batteries.
• When batteries are 100 % charged, the boat will be able to function with both motors for approximately two hours (depending on speed). When batteries are 80 % charged, the generator will automatically start and charge the batteries and provide electricity for the motors.
• When sailing, propellers will turn freely and charge the batteries.
The CHIROUBLES as it is named, comes with 4 double en suite cabins, 2 salon berths and 1 additional bunk cabin. It has a great equipment on board which includes Air Condition, a Generator, Solar Panels, Inverter, Water Maker, Cabin Fans, Electric toilet pumps and so many other features. She has a fully battenend mainsail with lazy jacks and furling genoa and can cruise easily at 8kn when under power. For full speficiation and your own personalised yacht charter quote, please fill out the suitable Yacht Charter REQUEST now ! or contact us by e-mail or on the phone.