LAGOON 560 - Arctic Queen
ABOUT LAGOON 560 ''Arctic Queen'' Yacht Charter Sailing Catamaran:
More about Croatian Adriatic based Lagoon 560 ''Arctic Queen'':
Lagoon 560 is the latest Lagoon catamaran that entered the yacht charter fleets of luxury crewed catamarans. This is a perfect model for those who are already accustomed to adventurous sailing with crew as well as to those who wish to explore sailing for the first time. Alternatives are Lagoon 570, Eleuthera 60, Privilege 585 or Lagoon 620 one of the many SUNREEF luxury sailing catamarans.
This particular yacht has a 32'' LCD TV with DVD in salon, Radio/CD/MP3 Player with loudspeakers in salon and cockpit as well as flybridge and a range of water toys such as RIB with 40hp outboard, sea-scooter, snorkelling and fishing gear, water ski and water tube etc. A typical one week sailing itinerary would take you around Dalmatian Islands of Hvar, Brac, Solta, Vis, Korcula and Mljet, with an optional ONE WAY YACHT CHARTER towards Elafiti, Dubrovnik, Cavtata and Montenegro. The yacht also sails in the BVI's during the winter season on request.
''Sail from island to island on your own schedule, at your own pace. The choice is yours – Mediterranean, the Caribbean, British Virgin Islands, Indian Ocean yacht charter.''
For more information on any of these yachts call us or email us now.
One of these fine luxury, well designed fast-cruising catamarans is joining the charter fleet at the beginning of Summer 2012. She will be equipped to the highest industry standards and will meet all the expectations a genuine charter client may have. The boat will be entirely air-conditioned, luxuriously furnished, with four double guest cabins with queen size beds. It will also have full navigational and safety equipment, watersport toys and many other facilties.
Her carefully chosen crew, skipper and hostess will assure your safety and satisfaction. One of these boats will start sailing in June, 2012 in Croatia and there it will be available for charter untill end of September 2012. Through October she will sail to warmer destination, probably Canary Islands. Booking is available on one-way terms with starting and ending points located in beautiful and easy to reach places in Italy, France, Spain, Morocco. From November 2012 through March 2013 she would be sailing back from Canary Islands area after what will clear Gibraltar on her way back to Croatia. OTHER boats will be permanently based in the Caribbean, Indian Ocean or other parts of the Med.
Sleeps 8 Guests In 4 en suite Cabins
- Lagoon's 560 can usually accommodate 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- The master cabin has a double bed, shower and head.
- Another 2 cabins have a double bed, shower and head.
- Another cabin has a double bed, a single bed, shower and head.
- The boat is fully air conditioned through out.
- Crew has a separate heads and shower and their own individual cabins.
- CD player
- DVD player
- Play station
- Fishing equipment
- Adult water-skis
- Dinghy: Inflatable / 15ft 0in (4m) / 40HP
- Diving by arrangement / rendezvous
- Snorkelling gear
Navigation & Safety:
- Power generator 17,5 kW
- Water maker 280 l/h
- Air-conditioning 72,000 BTU
- Tender lift hydraulic platform
- Electrical winches
- Large bimini on helm station ...
- Navigation pack Raymarine 2011
- Radar HD Digital Raymarine 48 nM, 4 kW VHF Raymarine 240 with DSC
- Raymarine CAM100 cameras under flybridge Thermal Night Vision camera Raymarine INMARSAT SES Satellite phone system EPIRB
- NAVTEX receiver ...
Cockpit equipment (in addition to standard):
- Radio/CD/MP3 player + loudspeakers in saloon, cockpit & flybridge,
- remote controlled Colour LCD TV 32” PAL/SECAM in saloon with electrical up & down control ...
Interior equipment (in addition to standard):
- Deck courtesy lights in cockpit, transoms & flybridge Transoms and fwd & aft cockpit floors in teak Flybridge floor in teak, flybridge furniture Forward cockpit cushions
- Sunlounger pads on flybridge
- Swim ladders with hot/cold cockpit showers
- Cockpit fridge
- Cockpit sides and aft sun canvases ...
Water sports & Amenities
- Plated blinds & fans in cabins & saloon
- Indirect lighting in cabins & saloon
- Additional 130 l fridge
- Microwave oven with grill
- Electrical table-leg in saloon
- Shaver sockets in heads
- Electrical toilets ...
The prices start at around 14.000 Eur and usually include:
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing equipment
- Dinghy with motor
- Water-skis ...
Yacht and the service of the crew (skipper & hostess/deck hand) Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability) Use of on board water sports equipment: snorkeling, fishing gear, towing ring, rib, dinghy … Bedding, towels & beach towels
The prices don’t include:
Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA): Usually amounting around 20% of the charter price serving to cover the costs of extras supplies, port and moorings charges, diesel and fuel, communications, crew gratuities, extras and is depending on your particular request for services, itinerary, food, beverages etc. Skipper is keeping an accurate record of spending and at the end of your charter you will be refunded or asked to pay more if further running costs were incurred.
The crew on board are young Croatian professionals, skipper Boris who holds an MCA/RYA Yacht Master Offshore and is a fluent English speaker with good knowledge of Italian, French and German languages too. Hostess and Chef Zeljana and Nusa are also experienced hospitality professionals who are keen to provide best of service to all luxury crewed yacht charter clients on board of SY ARCTIC QUEEN, the Lagoon 560.