ABOUT HANSE 505 Bareboat Sailing Yacht Charter Boat:
Charter this Luxury Monohull on a bareboat basis. With her new coach roof design, this fantastic vessel reminds one on much larger super yachts from Perini or other similar boats. This new Hanse 505 replaces the still relatively new Hanse 495 models. She not only builds on the new focus in the Hanse charter fleets, but also stands for the implementation of completely new ideas overall. The Hanse 505 namely sets innovative trends in the key areas of design, functionality, technology, performance, luxury and safety, all very important in the yacht charter market. Her unparalleled exterior design with the elegant solid bulwark and the best cockpit in its class set genuinely new standards. As an example, the two cockpit tables in the Hanse 505 can also be transformed into a protruding relax launch.
''HANSE bareboat charter Yachts are designed by Judel/Vrolijk & Co Partner Rolf Vrolijk is the principal designer of 'Alinghi', America's Cup Winner in 2003 Many decades of experience in offshore sailing, racing and the passion and knowledge of highly qualified boat builders have been incorporated into the development of Hanse yachts. A lot of emphasis has been on the elegance of hull design and excellent sailing performance. Hanse see every Hanse yacht not only as a vessel for sailing but also as a work of art.''
Hanse 505 - Yachts with are available in all main sailing destinations. For full spec and quotes on individual yachts in your preferred location in the Med please fill in the quick quote REQUEST now !
More about Hanse 505:
The latest model in the Hanse range, the new 505, follows in the footsteps of its bigger sister ship, the Hanse 575 as it shares a number of her stunning features. She boasts the same sleek lines as the 575 with twin navigation pedestals at the helm positions and a huge cockpit. Down below the new Hanse 505 is flooded with natural light thanks to a number of opening hatches and windows.
Under the skin is where Hanse charter boats usually excel and the 505 her has the engineering excellence which was initially developed a few years ago for the Flagship 630e. A huge composite sub-frame system ties the keel and rig loads together whilst structural bulkheads further stiffen the hand built vinyl ester resin hull form.
The key features of bareboat Hanse 505 yachts are:
- Best-in-class generous and easy-access cockpit
- Clear, stylish bulwark offering safe movement around the deck
- Sleek Judel/Vrolijk designed hull
- Hanse quality build with a Vinylester sandwich construction, stainless steel keel bolts, main bulkhead laminated to the deck and hull and T-speed keel
- Draft and L-shaped keel options
- Hanse original self-tacking jib
- All lines leading under deck to the winches at the twin helm positions
- Fully battened main sail with the option of a furling main
- Large easy-access bathing platform with swim ladder
- One-step-down coach roof that offers better access and visibility
- Flush hatches and portholes bringing plenty of natural light and ventilation into the interior
- A loft-style saloon with large dining table that retracts to create a large lounge area
- Versatile interior with a maximum of 5 private cabins including a large owner’s cabin
- Long, well-appointed best-in-class galley
- New utility room option for a washing machine and workspace (a must-have convenience)
- Companionway with a comfortable angle of 54 degrees for easy entry into the boat with no need to duck when going below
- Flat structure deck that’s safer, offers greater visibility and, combined with its high freeboard, allows more living space and head room below
- Plenty of storage space throughout the interior