About Tennis Play and Informal Sailing Holiday
Apart from our main services of yacht charter and exclusive dealership, we can also offer Central Agency Management Services. Enjoy a yacht charter holiday in the Adriatic while playing tennis on 4 different clay courts including WTA courts in Bol.
Available dates and itineraries for an 8-day Tennis Cruise Croatia for 2020 and 2021 are to be confirmed lastminute, yet based on 2019 dates you can plan to sail in June or September.
2019 charter dates:
- Sat 8 Jun – Sat 15th June, 2019
- Sailing Itinerary: Split – Brac – Vis – Hvar – Korcula – Makarska – Omis – Split
- Tennis Itinerary: 2hrs of tennis on 4 different days, most likely in Split, Brac, Korcula and Makarska
- Sat 6 Jun – 13th June AND Sat 12 Sep – 19th Sept 2020
- Sailing Itinerary: Split – Brac – Mljet – Dubrovnik (2 nights) – Korcula – Makarska – Split
- Tennis Itinerary: 2hrs of tennis on 4 different days, most likely in Brac, Dubrovnik, Makarska and Split
2019 Price: £599.00 for the sailing cruise, plus £100 tennis supplement
The price for 2020 may change.
We are the ONLY yacht charter company in the world with this UNIQUE sailing in Croatia cruise! It is the perfect way to combine seeing the Croatian islands and the Adriatic coast, while at the same time playing tennis at some of the best clubs and courts in Dalmatia. This all while enjoying a relaxing, adventurous yachting holiday in one of the most beautiful countries in Europe.
- 8-day Tennis Cruise Croatia
- 2019 departure: Sat 8 Jun 2019
- Route: Split – Brac – Vis – Hvar – Korcula – Makarska – Omis – Split
- 2020 departures:Sat 6 June AND Sat 12 Sep 2020
- Route: Split – Brac – Mljet – Dubrovnik (2 nights) – Korcula – Makarska – Split
- Price: £599 for the cruise, plus £100 tennis supplement
We are the ONLY yacht charter agency in the world with this UNIQUE cruise and on request we can also arrange similar for Golf or Basketball and Footbal fans! It is the perfect way to combine seeing the Croatian islands and coast, playing your favourite sport at some of the best clubs and courts in Dalmatia, and having a relaxing, semi-active holiday in one of the most beautiful countries in Europe.
A2AYACHTING™ can arrange these charters on TWO routes, with both of them starting in Split (well-served by budget flights from many UK airports, including London hubs, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham and more) and visiting some of the best islands and attractions on the Croatian coast, including Brac Island, Hvar Island, Dubrovnik, Korcula, Vis Island and Makarska. 4 afternoons of tennis are included, making the trip a balance between an active holiday and sheer relaxation.
The perfect holiday for lovers of the Mediterranean, tennis, cruises, cocktails and great company, whilst also being suitable for partners and friends who are not tennis players.
As an overview the price includes:
- – 7 nights accommodation on board
- – Half-board meals (breakfast and lunch)
- – Unlimited drinking water every day
- – 4 afternoons of tennis in Brac, Hvar, Makarska, Dubrovnik or Split
- – Transfers to tennis courts, tennis balls
- – Onboard English and Croatian-speaking, tennis-playing guide.
How to charter a cabin or a berth on one of the Tennis Cruise events in Croatia:
Please give A2AYACHTING™ a call, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a form on these pages to provide as many information so that we can send you a detailed quote on the available yachts. Ideally, you will let us know of your A) Charter dates B) Type or size of the yacht C) Cabins required D) Ideal or Maximum Budget and we will take the rest on our shoulders and prepare detailed quotes and arrange suitable boat for your sailing yacht charter vacation. As these events are organised on a fully booked basis, in case your club or a group of friends want to come along on one single boat, we can also organise a special tennis cruise just for your party.